We are emergency on-call windows and doors technicians, offering emergency Glass repairs, new installations, and Glass Window, for the region of Oshawa ON, and surrounding areas.
GET 15% OFF ANY REPAIR
Emergency Oshawa Glass Repair
Today it is not uncommon to find that the glass in your home or business has been broken. It could be due to a burglary, an accident, vandalism, or other reasons. Broken glass can cause injury and damage, which you may need help with immediately. The longer broken glass remains exposed, the greater its risk, and the more severe the damage may be. A professional glass repair in Oshawa is the smart way to go when you need your broken doors or windows fixed.
Broken glass is a job that requires professional attention as it can be very hazardous to try and fix yourself. It exposes you to potential injury from the sharp edges and razor-like jagged fragments. Also, fixing the glass improperly can lead to problems such as leaking water and air infiltration, which can lead to mold and mildew growth.
Luckily, our team at Prime Glass offers an emergency glass repair service that you can count on whenever unexpected accidents happen to your glass doors and windows. We work with tempered, laminated, or regular float glass. We can even come to you and fix it immediately on the spot!
If you need an emergency glass repair service, call us right away. We have a wide range of services that can meet your needs, and we offer fast turnaround times so you can get back to your life as soon as possible. We understand that it can be a real hassle trying to find the right company to help you fix your glass doors and windows when something goes wrong. That’s why we offer 24/7 customer service–so that you can always reach someone who can help.
Your Local Oshawa Glass Repair Experts
No other company can beat the professional hands of our experts at Prime Glass Windows and Doors. We have trained extensively to provide top-notch service for all forms of glass replacement and repair work. We are licensed by the state. This means that we are fully insured. Our responsibility is to make sure that you are fully satisfied with the result.
Our business has been in operation for years now, and we know exactly what it takes to make sure your problems are solved. Additionally, our rates are very affordable compared to others. We really do value your money so you can be sure that we’ll never overcharge you to make a few extra bucks. Our company is known for providing excellent services, and our long list of satisfied clients can testify to that.
Emergency Residential & Commercial Glass Services
Contact Us Today!
We understand that accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer the consequences. If you need glass repair in Oshawa, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible. Our team of experienced professionals will be more than happy to help get your windows and doors fixed. We offer a wide range of services that will cater to your every need, so don’t hesitate to call us today!
Residential and Commercial Glass Services
As the most trusted glass repair company in Oshawa, we often encounter a myriad of problems with glass doors and windows for both residential and commercial properties. Some of the most common reasons home and business owners call us for a glass repair service are the following:
- Cracks – Cracks can be unsightly and lead to more damage. They may also decrease the energy efficiency in your home, allowing heat to escape or cold air to enter. Make sure you get them fixed as soon as possible before they grow larger and begin to affect the entire window.
- Broken window panes – One of the most obvious signs your window is failing is when you notice broken window panes. It is often difficult to tell where these breaks came from, but if you see a pane of glass broken with no indication as to why, our window specialist can help you determine what happened and help fix your glass.
- Missing or broken window locks – There are many different types of locking mechanisms for windows, but one constant is that your locks are meant to keep your windows secure. If you notice the lock is difficult to open or close or even missing altogether, it’s time to bring in our window expert for replacement.
- Hazy window glass – When the protective coating on your glass starts wearing off, you will see cloudy spots appear on your windows. The protective coating will also make it more difficult to see out of your windows, so it must be replaced.
- Unwanted condensation – This problem occurs when you notice moisture between your panes of glass or even on the outside surface of the window. Our experts can help install a new pane of glass and restore your view while preventing moisture from creating ice dams on your exterior.
An exterior door may also need some repairs from time to time. Some of the most common things we help home and business owners with include:
- The bottom seal of the door may be loose. This can lead to cold drafts coming into your home.
- The handle or lock of the door may require replacement or repair. You should consider replacing both if you notice damage on both of them, since they are linked together.
- The hinges might need repairs. If they pull away from the frame, they should be adjusted or replaced.
- You may need a door repair service if you notice a gap between the frame and the interior wall of your home or business.
When it comes to window and door glass repair in Oshawa, it is important that you do not put off these repairs until the following days. Every day that passes will make the damage worse. The longer it goes without being repaired, the more expensive the repairs will get. The same principle applies to exterior doors. If you take care of these repairs soon after noticing the damage, you will be able to save yourself money in the long run.